What to Bring to NYR:
BRING ALL OF THESE THINGS IN A THE WATER-TIGHT PLASTIC STORAGE CONTAINER THAT WE PROVIDE FOR YOU, DO NOT BRING A SUITCASE!
Notebook and pen/pencil
Clothing for EIGHT days, including travel time
Personal toiletry items
Shower shoes OR flip flops for shower
Prescription/non-prescription medication (that I will give to an Adult Leader who will help me with it)
Poncho and Umbrella
Sleeping bag & pillow
Camping or Lawn Chair
Money for travel, store, offering, etc
OPTIONAL: Athletic clothes & equipment for recreation time
OPTIONAL: cot or air-mattress
What NOT to Bring to NYR:
Your best, nice clothing! We are roughing it!
Alcohol, tobacco products, vapes, drugs, etc
iPods, laptops, electronic tablets, etc
Tent (one will be provided)
1. Respect others and yourself.
2. No guys in girl’s tents and vice versa.
3. Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, vapes and weapons are absolutely not allowed.
4. Everyone must be in their tents by the designated time.
5. Follow the schedule. Be where you are supposed to be when you are supposed to be there.
6. Do not leave any session once the speakers begin talking.
7. Respect the camp – no TP, water balloons, shaving cream, sidewalk chalk, etc. No practical jokes!
8. Do not dial 911 unless it is a true emergency.
9. Follow the dress guidelines:
Shoes and shirts are required to be worn at all times!
Eye glass pieces
Wide brimmed hats
Low Cut Tops
Offensive or inappropriate designs